The information presented by Home PC Builder LLC is presented for educational purposes only. By using the information provided by Home PC Builder LLC, you hereby agree not to hold Home PC Builder LLC and its affiliates responsible for any injury that may occur either directly or indirectly by use or misuse of the information herein.
Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of this web site is provided by Home PC Builder LLC subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which takes effect on the date on which you first use the site. Home PC Builder LLC reserves the right to add to or change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes on-line and it is your responsibility to refer to and comply with these terms on accessing the site. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as modified.
2. You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database right in the Home PC Builder.com web site and its contents belong to or have been licensed to Home PC Builder LLC or are otherwise used by Home PC Builder LLC as permitted by applicable law.
3. In accessing the Home PC Builder.com web site you agree to access the contents solely for your own personal, non-commercial use. Individuals are not permitted to distribute, transmit, modify or show in public any part of the Home PC Builder.com web site without the prior written permission of Home PC Builder LLC.
4. Home PC Builder LLC disclaims all liability for any legal or other consequences (including for infringement of third party rights) of links made to or from the Home PC Builder.com site.
5. Home PC Builder LLC provides the material published on its web site on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether express or implied. Home PC Builder LLC does not accept any liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damages arising from the publication of the material on the Home PC Builder.com web site.
6. Home PC Builder LLC endeavors to ensure that all information and material on the web site is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability for errors or omissions, nor does Home PC Builder LLC warrant that use of this site will be uninterrupted.
7. This site may be used only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. All examples are for educational purposes only.
8. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be interpreted in accordance with Texas state law not withstanding any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Texas. The various provisions of these terms and conditions are severable and if any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, use of this site must be terminated immediately.
© Home PC Builder LLC 2003-2009